Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 10: My Name

My blog username is Mandymoo488. Shocking, I know. It's my name for everything. The Mandymoo started back in jr. high when I decided I loved cows. "Moo" was my swear word of choice and at some point friends started tagging it onto the end of my name... not as a swear word... I hope.

But apparently there are other Mandymoos in this world, so I had to choose numbers. 488 is my birth month and year and I like the evenness of it as well as the way it sounds when I say it aloud.

As for the blog title (Mandy's Musings), I think I really like alliteration and I very much like somewhat obscure words.

I started blogging as a requirement for a worship class I took from SSU in 2007 (as you can see from the leftover links that exist various places on my page). This class moved to WorshipTraining as did my course-related blogs.

But, inspired by Chandler, I returned to this blog as a more personal blog and have continued to sporadically post whenever I feel I have something worth sharing.

No comments: