Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 16: Three Wishes

I've never been much for these questions. It's hard for me to come up with material things I'd want to ask for and if I ask for concepts, I feel pretentious. Off the top of my head, three things I would ask for:

1. A grand piano. Or a baby grand. I'm not picky. I have a dream of having a grand piano some day.

2. A house in which to put this grand piano. If I'm going to be specific, I'd like a big house. Maybe 4 bedrooms and a couple of bathrooms. Jacuzzi, for sure.

3. Someone willing to pay to let me record some stuff. No, not unlimited money. Not even a finite amount of money. Someone in one of my classes had someone give her $1000 to record as much as she could. Something like that. Like, "I'll pay for you to record five songs." Or something like that.

Not terribly exciting, I guess. But maybe I'm just too practical to be terribly exciting.

No comments: