Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 15: The Future

(By my own rules, I've failed since it's after midnight; by other people's rules, however, it's still before I go to bed, so it's technically within a day. Besides, I'm doing too well to give up now because of 56 minutes.)

When I was 8, I wanted to be a mom and a doctor (specifically, an obstetrician).

Now, I want to be a mom. So, not much has changed except I realized being a doctor and being the kind of mom I want to be were mutually exclusive. I chose the one that was most important to me.

I want to be a worship leader; I want to be a good (future) wife; I want to be the kind of person that speaks life to those around me; I want to be a good friend. So, I guess I want to be a lot of things. Not just when I "grow up," but now. As I'm in the process of growing up.

No comments: